ST. PHILOMENA’S COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), MYSURU
7TH CONVOCATION, 26th March 2022
VENUE: INDOOR STADIUM
To the kind attention of the Graduates
- Registration will begin sharply at 9.00 a.m. kindly report in person at 9.00 am.Registration link : https://forms.gle/SFsPuVJQT41eezyz9
- Entry to the Convocation venue is restricted only to the Qualified Graduates.
- Students with proper dress code (White saree or salwar for girls and white shirt and black pant for boys) will only be allowed inside the Venue.
- The Graduates are expected to maintain utmost dignity during the Convocation Ceremony.
- We have arranged official photographers hence mobile Phones and private cameras will not be entertained. The high resolution Photographs can be collected from the official photographers.
- The Graduates should follow the Procedures of the Protocol Strictly.
- Kindly occupy your seats according to the designated seating arrangement.
- Entry to the venue after the commencement of the convocation is strictly forbidden.
- Entry is allowed only to the parents of the Graduates. Friends or well wishers will not be entertained.
- On the day of Convocation you are also kindly requested to register for the Old Students Association (OSA) as a member.
- We prefer online Registration
- Kindly adhere to SOP of COVID-19. Wearing mask is compulsory.
Only the Following Students are eligible to register for the Convocation.
Post Graduate Courses
NOTE:The Convocation day Registration Date is Extended to 20th March 2022