Application forms should be clearly filled in and duly signed by the applicant as well as the parent/guardian. It should be submitted to the College Office for registration with the prescribed registration fee and an unregistered application will not be considered.
Please attach Photo Copies (Not the originals) of Pre-University / XII Std. Marks Card, Conduct Certificate, Transfer Certificate and Aadhaar Card along with your application.
Please note your application number before submitting your application to the office for registration.
You will be asked to come along with your parent/guardian on a definite date for admission
Foreign students should enclose the photocopies of all the pages of the passport where entries are made in addition to the above said documents.
Eligibility Certificate: Foreign students and the students from other states must get their Eligibility Certificate from the University of Mysore before admission. However, the college facilitates and guides the students to get the Eligibility Certificate.
For Boys: Contact Warden/Director, St. Philomena’s College Boys’ Hostel inside the campus. Landline no: 0821-492886, Mobile no. 93429 44580
On Campus: Contact Warden/Director, St. Philomena’s College Girls’ Hostel inside the campus. Landline no: 0821 -4240972, Mobile no. 90089 49766
- Contact Warden, “Shantal Bhavan”, # 42, 1st Main, Subashnagar, Mysore-07.
- Contact Warden, “Karuna Nilaya”, Opp. Vidyaniketan, Bannimantap, Mysore-15.
On the Day of Admission:
Be on time along with your parent/ guardian and with your Original SSLC, PUC/+2 Marks Card, T.C. and two stamp size photographs.
The Principal will meet the students and their parent/guardian in his/her chamber & will explain the rules & regulations of the college.
SC / ST students should bring the Original Caste Certificate and two attested copies of the same. (SC / ST students should apply for the scholarship to the respective Govt. Departments from which their fee amount will be reimbursed. As per the latest notification from the Govt. of Karnataka, all fee concessions will be paid by the Govt. directly to the bank accounts of the students. Eligible students should submit relevant documents along with AADHAR card and bank account number.
Students will forfeit their seat if they fail to come on the appointed day and at the appointed time along with their parent/guardian or fail to pay the fees.
No student from outside Mysore will be admitted unless some responsible person in Mysore gives a written undertaking to be the local guardian.
During admission, you may collect your identity card & college calendar.
10 Reasons to choose St. Philomena’s (Autonomous) College
1. Legacy – 75 years of committed service in the field of higher education
2. Campus – Vast, lush green campus spread over 25 acres with the perfect academic ambiance.
3. Global Village – Students from 32 countries and 20 states of India. A learning experience in itself.
4. Faculty– Committed Competent and caring faculty available even after office hours for guiding and counseling.
5. Wide Choice of courses – BA 7, B. Sc – 7 combinations, B. Com with ACCA, BBA, BCA, BSW, BTHM. Also, UGC approved B. Voc and Community College, 11 Post-Graduate programmes in Arts, Science, Social Work and Commerce streams.
6. Infrastructure – ICT enabled classrooms and well equipped spacious laboratories/state of art library with more than 45,000 books and journals and enormous e-resources.
7. Facilities – Vast sports ground, outdoor and indoor stadium, multi-gym, airconditioned auditorium, conference halls, canteen and cafeteria, stationery shop, day-care center, separate hostels for boys and girls in the campus.
8. Total personality development – ensured learning through co-curricular activities, life skills, and various other programmes.
9. Dynamic Placement Cell – taking care of needs of higher education and job opportunities.
10. Activities – Seminars, conferences, workshops, field visits and project presentation enhance the employability and job readiness of students.