Name: Fathimunnisa Begum
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.A, MPhil
Completed M.Phil from University of Mysore, Manasagangotri. In M.N. Sayed as short story writer.
Details of seminars and conference attended:
- Two day national seminar cum workshop on “Testing and Evaluation” organized by the Dept of English in Teresion college on 27th May 2009.
- Kannada samskruthi habba muttu bhasha bhavaikya samavesha on 10th May 2010 organized by department of Kannada in st philomena’s college ,Mysore.
- Two day national level workshop on23rd and 24th of April 2010 .organized by the dept. of Zoology at st Philomena’s college.
- Gopalakrishna adiga –ondhu punaravalokana conference on 13th April 2011 at st Philomena’s college.
- UGC sopnored orientation programme organized by academic staff college University of Mysore from 7th December 2012 to January 2013.
- One day workshop on Herbal remdies for vibrant health organized by the dept of Botany st philomena’s college on 24th February 2014.
- Refresher course in subject Indian Litrature (urdu) organized by Academic staff college University of Mysore on 21 th January 2014 to 17th February 2014.
- Presented a paper on “Jaganath Azad ki Adbi Khidmath ‘’ in a two day national seminar on the contribution of non-muslim writers to urdu language and literature in Karnataka Arts college Dharwad on 18th and 19th October 2014.
- Three day international conference on climate change inconvenient truth on April 2015 organized by st Philomena’s college.
- Presented a paper on ‘Comparison between kannada poet Kuvempu and Iqbal poetry’ in two day national seminar on social problems in the literature of Indian languages organized by C Abdul Hakim College (Autonomous) Maelvisharam, Vellore on 28th and 29th March 2016.
- National seminar on The Changing Scenario of urdu language and literature organized by DOS inUrdu ,manasagangotri Mysore on 12th May 2016.
- National Workshop for women on Natural language processing at Linguistic data consortium for indian languages ,CIIL Mysore on 21st to 28th july 2016.
- One day National seminar on Adeebul Mulk Moulana shah Abdul Hassan Adeeb Hayath aur Khidmaat sponsored by Karnataka Academy Banglore on 4th March 2017.
- Participated Three day Workshop “Towards Enhancing Learning and Evaluation in college –“A capacity Building workshop for Teachers organized by IQAC, St Philomena’s college Mysore.
- One day workshop on fourth cycle preparation for NAAC Reaccredition held on 14th February 2018 at Mahrani’s Arts College for Women Mysore.
- Two day Faculty Development Programm on Teaching and Learning organized for the benefit of teaching on 2nd 3rd July 2019 at SDMIMD by IQAC , St Philomena’s college Mysore.
- Helped to organized Half day lecture programme at Dept. of Urdu Maharani’s Arts college Mysore and participated on 21st February 2019 on Title Importance Of Women’s Education in Socity.
- Worked as Presiding officer at polling duty at BTL Composite P U College Kesare Narasimharaja constituency.
- Participated 14 days Refresher Course “Indian Literature (urdu) at Human Resorce Development Centre UOM Manasagangotri from 10th to 23rd January 2020.
- Worked as moderator for urdu language course BA/Bsc/BSW.to both 1st and 2nd year from 2019 -20.
- Helped in organizing special lecture on various topic and invited resource person on 23rd February 2020 at Dept of urdu Maharani’s Arts College for women’s Mysore.