Dear Students ,
As per the proceedings of Karnataka Government and guidelines issued by UGC, offline classes will begin only for V sem (UG) and III sem (PG) students from 17th November 2020.Time table and other details will be communicated in a day or two.
All the students mandatorily must follow the instructions given below.
- You have to bring an undertaking signed by the parents/guardian to attend the offline classes (softcopy of the format enclosed)
- You have to get COVID 19 test done 3 days prior to coming to the college and bring the report if it is negative only to the college
- You have to get the food and drinking water from home only
- You have to follow safety measures such as wearing a face mask,using sanitizers, keeping social distance as per COVID 19 standard operating procedures.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited and punishable.
- Wearing ID card is mandatory while entering the campus
- Watch the videos and documents released by the central ministry of health and family welfare for more details.
- If you feel that you have any symptoms like cough, sneezing, sore throat after coming to the campus immediately report to the COVID 19 task force at the college.
- Eat healthy food, avoid junk food , have moderate physical exercises like yoga, breathing exercises to boost your immunity.
Note:Online classes will be conducted to those students who do not attend the offline classes.