The story of any ground-breaking community is the story of torch-bearers and extraordinary human beings. Our founders were driven by a sense of mission – for them education was not just an investment in future career opportunities: it was a means to self-realization and a guide to wholesome living.
These pioneers laid the foundations and over the years, the temple of learning built by them has grown, drawing students from every corner of India and some from across the seas. we have students from 23 different states of India and 20 different nationalities. Together, they represent a microcosm of our country, with its rich composite culture.
They come to study – first the conventional subjects and later the more current disciplines. They also come to sing, dance and play – hockey, cricket, football, volley ball, basket ball, shuttle badminton and table-tennis. Their sporting talents come to the fore front at the college’s Annual Athletic Meet and some go on to represent the College at the University, State and National Athletics and Games.
- B.Com [Bachelor of Commerce]
- B.Sc. [Bachelor of Science]
- B.C.A [Bachelor of Computer Applications]
- B.A [Bachelor of Arts]
- B.S.W [Bachelor of Social Work]
- B.B.A [Bachelor of Business Administration]
- B B A.T.H. [Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality (Training in Hotel Industries)]
- B.Voc [Bachelor of vocational Courses]